About Choctaw Point
Choctaw Point Terminal Advantage
Choctaw Point Terminal will be operated by Mobile Container Terminal LLC, a joint venture between APM Terminals North America (a subsidiary of Maersk, Inc.) and Terminal Link (a division of CMA CGM). Mobile Container Terminal LLC will provide terminal customers with access to global networks covering all possible trade routes to and from the Port of Mobile. APM Terminals will operate and manage the terminal.
Excellent Infrastructure: Deep Water, Short Transit, Interstate, Rail, and Intracoastal Waterway
Adjacent to I-10 and I-65 Interchange Located 3 Miles West
Intermodal Rail Transfer Facility Served by Multiple Railroads
Adjacent to Brookley Air Cargo Terminal
- Un-congested Infrastructure to Handle Continued Cargo Growth
- Favorable Labor Environment
- Competitive Port/Vessel Costs
- Value Added Distribution (VAD) Opportunities
- Rapid Growth: 865 Companies Invested in Alabama Since 1994
Automotive, Aerospace, Chemicals, Distribution Centers and Light Industry
- Alabama Ranks Among the Top 10 States for Economic Development Endeavors
- Financial World Ranks Alabama 5th in the Nation for Business When it Came to Energy, Labor and Taxes
- Ranked 4th in Employment Growth by Corporation for Enterprise Development (CED)
- Site & Selection Magazine Ranks Alabama in the Top 10 States for Business and selected Alabama as the top competitive state in 2004
Information Provided by the Alabama State Port Authority Choctaw Point Terminal website.
For more information, visit www.asdd.com.